WF Substitutes

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Mon Mar 4 21:19:40 EST 2002

Linda,

I can't confirm it, but I was under the impression that the behaviour
described is by design.

E.g.  My manager may go on leave and make me his substitute for the period
of his leave.  If I am to be away one day during this period, I may need to
substitute my inbox to someone else.  My manager however, may not agree to
having 'his' workitems exectuted by the second substitute.

Regards

Peter Roehlen
Team Lead - SAP Technical & Development
Powercor Australia Ltd