User Decision Task

Schoen Walter walter.schoen at novasoftgroup.com
Sun Mar 3 05:51:47 EST 2002

Hi Lola,

that's a bug in R/3. When you copy the general decision task a incorrect
binding between the task and the object method is being generated. Go to the
binding definition (between the copied task and the object method) and
choose Binding --> Delete from the menu. Then exit the binding editor and
save the task.
See also OSS note 155129 for more details.

Best regards,
Walter