SAP X Lotus Notes

Dom Clulow Dom.Clulow at visionexpress.com
Fri Mar 1 08:44:52 EST 2002

See
http://www.lotus.com/products/eibu_knowbase.nsf/eipages/doc?OpenDocument&id=homeprosap

This will cost you the configuration of SAPconnect (tx SCOT), SAP TCPIP
connection to Notes server (tx SM59) and the Notes server configuration -
free and easy if you can follow the documentation - the only problem I've
had is with the Anti-Virus software CA InnoculateIT.

Dom.

                    Pedro Bezerra
                    <pedrobezerra at yahoo.        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    com>                        cc:
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     SAP X Lotus Notes
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    01/03/02 14:04
                    Please respond to
                    SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group

Hi All,

I have one question about SAP/Lotus Notes integration. I want send a
message to Lotus Notes from SAP. I need use Lotus MTA or I have other
solution ( I prefer free solution, because i dont have budget for this )

Tks

Pedro

Yahoo! Empregos
O trabalho dos seus sonhos pode estar aqui. Cadastre-se hoje mesmo no
Yahoo! Empregos e tenha acesso a milhares de vagas abertas!

The information contained in or attached to this email is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and
must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any
part of it. It may contain information which is confidential and/or
covered by legal professional or other privilege (or other rules or
laws with similar effect in jurisdictions outside England and Wales).

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of
Vision Express.  It's directors or employees make no representation
or accept any liability for it's accuracy or completeness unless
expressly stated to the contrary.

Vision Express operates an Information Technology Usage Policy and
reserves the right to monitor both internal and external e-mails
within the limits prescribed by legislation.
By reading this notice you will have deemed to have consented to the
monitoring of your e-mail and to Vision Express holding personal data
for monitoring purposes.

If you have received this email in error please forward to
Postmaster at visionexpress.com

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence
of known computer viruses.