Program SXC not registered / CPIC-error

mark narra mark_narra at mail.com
Thu Jun 27 11:30:18 EDT 2002

Folks,

We have intalled SXC and it was working fine some time back. Recently we have been breaking our heads to fix the following error. It occurs when we test excute SXC_OUT RFC detination. We have checked SXC server settings, service, gateway, etc.  Everything is running fine. It says program SXC not registered, where is this program, whats missing?

Thanks for your help.

-Mark.

 ERROR                program SXC not registered
 LOCATION             SAP-Gateway on host findev
 DETAIL               TP SXC not registered
 COMPONENT            SAP-Gateway
 COUNTER              6472
 MODULE               gwr3cpic.c
 LINE                 1585
 RETURN CODE          679
 SUBRC                    0
 RELEASE              46D
 TIME                 Thu Jun 27 10:29:20 2002
 VERSION              2

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8