WorkFlow Error

Carlos Parra carlos.parra at developers.com.co
Thu Jun 27 10:54:41 EDT 2002

Thanks for the collaboration=3A

I have a problem with the Workflow for Requisition release of Order =

(Item by Item)=2E When I do the test to the WorkFlow transaction (SWUS)  =

W=2EF=2E WS00000038 with the corresponding parametros like=3A Codigo of =

release and Request of order with the position and when I execute it =

and the result is the following one=3A =

Workflow for requisition release =22n=BA 000000408091=2C step n=BA 000000=
0003=3A =

is has not been possible to create work item (WL 410) =

Work item 408092=3A It has not been possible to read the people in charge=
 =

of type A=2E (WL 840) =

The event is generated but at the moment for arriving at step 000003 =

corresponding to task TS00007986 it does not follow=2E Simule already =

reviews the release strategies and work=2C not that but it can be =

affecting=2E Thanks again=2E