Problem with approval workflow

Jose Burgman Jose.Burgman at palabora.co.za
Thu Jun 27 04:46:58 EDT 2002

Hi every-one

I'm stumped with this error message I am getting. Its an approval =
workflow.
When the supervisor rejects the request, a decision work item is =
created in
the initiators inbox (he can delete or change the request) - the =
strange
thing with this decision item is when you double click on it in the =
inbox -
it opens up in the message box below - not full screen as it normally
happens. Also the first time you double click, it flashes the decision =
step
up and then disappears -when you do it again, the values are not filled =
in.
When you select one of the decision steps, the workflow vanishes =
(instead of
calling the transaction). The workflow goes into error and I get the
following message.=20

Work item 000000016009: Object handle for object cannot be created
Message no. WL 825

Diagnosis
An object handle (runtime structure of the object) could not be created =
for
the specified object type and object key.

System Response
Processing was terminated.

Procedure
Check the object type definition, particularly the object key.

Refer to your workflow system administrator.

When I go to the error log, there are two instances of the object in =
the
container - with all the keys and info filled in correctly??? I've =
checked
the bindings and I only pass the object in once.

Anybody have any idea why this is happening? Oh, I'm on 4.6C.

Thanks for the trouble.

Regards

Jos=E9