Options of user decision are not displayed

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Tue Jun 25 06:16:46 EDT 2002

Sounds a bit like a problem I once had.

Make a copy of the decision task instead of just creating a task and
referring to the method. It may not work the first time you copy it, so
make sure the copied task works with the original code before trying to use
it with your modified code.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Kim, Go Joong"
                    <go.joong.kim at sap.co        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    m>                          cc:
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Options of user decision are not displayed
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    19.06.2002 02:54
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Dear experts,

I made a method by copying from the decision.process method.
I also made a task based on the my method.
Of course the method and task are tested sucessfully.
But when i executed a workitem based on the task (i inserted the task into
my workflow definition), the selectable options are not displayed.

When I searched the source code, I found out that the code is executed
differently at the both cases.
In the codes, there is module to find the parent workflow instance header.
(SWP_WF_INSTANCE_HEADER_READ)
When the task is executed as itself, the function raised a exception. And
the options are displayed correctly.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Gojoong Kim (Steve)

this message.