AW: Extending Workflow to large user group without SAPOffice inbo x.. ..?

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Mon Jun 24 11:04:54 EDT 2002

Hmm, I think what SAP mean is that the use of the system through proxy =
users
like a dummy user is an infringement of its licenses, as users are =
using the
system without paying for it.. I can see valid points for both sides. =
BUT:
If you want to notify external users only that would not normally work =
with
SAP, you have a strong position in that discussion, however if you =
emulate
"normal" workflow functionality including execution of messages, =
starting
transactions etc you will have a problem not only with SAP but also =
with
your auditors and utimately with your local authorities as you are =
clouding
the audit trail..

Hth,
Stephan