Error WL 416

Ulrich Mende wug at mende-edv-beratung.de
Wed Jun 19 11:27:37 EDT 2002

Hi Helena, David, Alon -
thank you for your response.

It turned out, that the method of the last step did not set the
parameter RESULT in some cases. Since in our definition there are only
paths for values 0001 and 0002, the workflow was set to ERROR.

What did it difficult for me, to catch the error, was the misleading
text of the error message "For CASE node 400 with value '' no successor
exists.".
May be it should be renamed to "Wrong result value '' in step..."

See also: OSS note 36387

So if one of you runs into the the same error, forget about "node XXX"
and check the outcome of the last step.

Best regards Uli