Foul binding of CRM object

Smoothflow Consulting smoothflow_wf at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 13 08:56:10 EDT 2002

G'day Gurus,

Working in a CRM 3.0 system and attempting to create a workflow using
BUS2000126 for Activities. Anytime I attempt to bind the subobject attribute
EMPLOYEERESPONSIBLE the workflow errors with the following message:
SWF_BND_001 101
Error in the evaluation of expression
'&ACTIVITY.<???>EMPLOYEERESPONSIBLE' for item '10'

This happens whether I try and use it in Role binding or in a simple
Container Operation.

I'm confused by the <???> which appears in the message. Also technical trace
shows no errors in the case of using it in bindings, just that the target is
empty. In all cases reviewing the container shows that the attribute does
exist as an instance.

Replacing the EmployeeResponsible with a very similar attribute
ActivityPartner (both are defined as BUS1006) works perfectly!?!?

OSS gives me no joy.

Any takers?

Many thanks,
Mark