Generic object service

Kim, Ji Hoon ji.hoon.kim at sap.com
Tue Jun 11 04:25:36 EDT 2002

Experts,

In transaction screens of some SAP objects such as material master,
document info-record, engineering change master, and so on,
there is "Generic object service" icon at the left of screen title.

Using this service, it is possible to add PC documents(such as excel,
word documents), find worflow instance to trace the log and subscribe the
object.

I try to add this functionalty to the transaction screen of my add-on
object. But, I don't know how to make it.
Is it possible to add "generic object service" to add-on object (non-SAP
standard object)?
If yes, could you give me any information regarding this?

Any information will be very appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Jihoon Kim