Audit Log

Cathy Shelnutt cshelnut at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 10 16:18:02 EDT 2002

Monique -

I have got an example from Procurement for you to see what I am talking
about:

Within an order (ME23), select Header => Statistics => Changes (if you do
Overall Approval)

You will then see a history of the changes, including who approved the
document with the date/time that the approval was effected.

If you do item level approval, you would select Item => Statistics =>
Changes.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Cathy

IBM Personal Computing Division
ISC Solution Delivery - Procurement Team
Internet e-mail: cshelnut at us.ibm.com
Phone: 919-254-7864     Tie Line: 444-7864

In everything you do, put God  first, and he will direct you and crown
your efforts with success.  Proverbs 3:6, TLB

Mailing address:
P O Box 12195
Bldg 632/J156-B-12
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-2195

"Stephens, Monique S L" <moniques at bcm.tmc.edu>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
06/10/2002 03:25 PM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"