Renaming SAP Userids - workflow consequences

Adam Waring Adam.Waring at toyota.com.au
Thu Jun 6 22:10:05 EDT 2002

Thank you Shaelene and Alon,

Shaelene,

Unfortunately the 4.0B system does not have the functionality for
substitutions.  To which all I can say is "Do'h!".

Alon,

It'd be great if you could do some mighty fine code-slapping-together for
me.  I intend to rename approximately 600 users, of which the majority
would use workflow for purchase requisitions.

Thanks,
Adam.

Shaelene Hooper <Shaelene.Hooper at intelligroup.co.nz>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on
06-06-2002 11:41:30 PM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>