Services for object message

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-DS/DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Thu Jun 6 10:53:18 EDT 2002

This is most probably because the object services are looking up workflows
for a particular business object type, while your workflows may potentially
use a different variant (e.g. I had a workflow using BUS1001006 while the
services looked for BUS1001 -- both refer to material master). To make this
feature work you need to have in your workflow an instance of the business
object type that the services are looking for (please debug to check). This
can be a dummy one, just to establish a link.

Kind regards,