Workitems in STARTED status

NAT GOVENDER nat at tac.toyota.co.za
Thu Jun 6 02:14:20 EDT 2002

Hi Felipe,

One way of restarting the workflow is to change the status of the work =
item to error and then restart after error.

The way to change the work item into error status is:
1.  Transaction : SWO1
2.   Object / Interface Type : FLOWITEM
3.  Category Tab : Click Object Type
                             : Click on the TEST Icon
4.  Click the INSTANCE icon and insert the Header Work item and
      enter.
5.  Go down to the METHODS and click on the EXECUTE icon of
      STATUS_CHANGE.
6.  In the next screen click on the drop-down icon and double
      click on the ERROR status and click on the EXECUTE icon.
7.  Transaction : SWI2_DIAG
8.  Choose the necessary option
9.  Choose the work item and click on the RESTART
      WORKFLOW.

Hope this helps

Regards

Nat Govender
SAP Workflow Team
Tel : 031 910 - 6011
Email : nat at tsm.toyota.co.za

>>> jfelipe_uribed at hotmail.com Wednesday, June 05, 2002 9:52:55 PM >>>
Hi people,

Needing you help again,

We’re on live and We had to applied some notes OSS, the fact is when
we were doing it for about halve hour, some of the workitems which were
being executing at that moment, stop in the status STARTED but never
finished, so they still have this status but did not execute the method, I
can’t see them as an error because the workflow still active but
stopped in this step.

How could I restart this workitem again being sure that the method will be
executed and no affecting the workflow , the fact is that I have to =
achieve
that the workflow will continue normally.

Thanks in advance.

Felipe Uribe