start workflow - generic services for object

Josef Herwig josef.herwig at gmx.de
Wed Jun 5 02:36:42 EDT 2002

hi ron,

1st check:
after you have tried to start the wf in your production system you should
check
in the firs step if there are authorisation problems (transaction su53)

2nd check:
if the authorisations are ok. please check if your wf-definition is a
generell task. it should be a generell task or you have to assign a group of
possible useres to the wf-definition.

regards
josef

http://www.gmx.net