Work Items Appear and Disappear from Inbox

Deena J (Jay) JDeena at equiva.com
Tue Jun 4 13:21:36 EDT 2002

Hello Everyone:

We are noticing a strange problem in our production environment.  When I set
agent assignment for standard task TS70008037 (used for error processing in
IDoc processing) to general task, I see about 1000 work items in my Inbox.
Based on our setup, I should get only two of these work items in my inbox.
If I refresh my Inbox several times, the 1000 items are reduced to 2.  If I
continue refreshing, the 1000 items reappear in my Inbox.  Has anyone
experienced this kind of a problem?  We recently upgraded from 3.1h to 4.6c.

Thanks,
Jay Deena
Equiva Services LLC
Programmer/Analyst - SAP Tech. Team