How can I disable the SAP office forwarding under SAP 4.6 c

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-DS/DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Tue Jun 4 05:04:35 EDT 2002

Out of sheer curiosity -- if a task is general (i.e. can be performed =
by
anyone, even if it normally lands in specific inboxes) -- why would we =
want
to prohibit forwarding?=20

To my simple mind it looks as if it would make sense to prohibit it =
only if
you have certain users allowed to perform it. Then you could still
distinguish between allowing forwarding to allowed agents only or to =
the
general user community. Or am I missing something not-so-obvious?

Kind regards,
Tomasz