Display and execute user-decisions in SAP GUI for HTML

Andreas Kufner andreas.kufner at ixos.de
Wed Jul 31 04:03:43 EDT 2002

Hi *)

Has anybody generated the following error:

I want to execute a workitem in sap gui for html. i go to the business
workplace --> inbox --> workflow and mark one workitem in my worklist. the
workitem is a user decision and in the preview window i get the message
'Page cannot be displayed'. When i try to execute the workitem, i get the
same error message.
Trying to execute another workitem, which is not a user decision,
everythings ok.

SAP-Rel. is 4.6b
ITS 6.10, Version 6100.1014.48.998, Build Number 480998, running on NT 5.0
SP 2

Any hints are well appreciated.

best regards,
andreas