Unwanted Generic decision task agent assignment

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Jul 26 16:55:36 EDT 2002

If you try PPOME for that org unit, under the tab Tasks, you will see the
direct task assignments with a valid-from date for starters. For example,
org units that are EDI error recipients (specified in the EDI partner
profiles) will show the task assignment in PPOME, though the task itself
shows up as a general task with no specific agents.

Regards

Neeraja