Unwanted Generic decision task agent assignment

ROB CRAWFORD ROB.CRAWFORD at menasha.com
Fri Jul 26 15:57:30 EDT 2002

This has got me stumped.

Somewhere along the way, I must have configured something, somewhere to =
assign an Organizational unit to the task TS00008267.  Now everytime a =
user decision is created, only the folks in this org unit get the =
workitem.  The strange thing is that I cannot find where this assignment =
has been made.  I have checked the agent assignment of the task and there =
is no assignment made.  I have checked the organizational unit and no task =
assignments are made.  The auto customizing (SWU3) indicates that the =
Generic decision task is classified correctly.=20

Does anyone know where else this assignment may be assigned?

Thanks,
Rob