BWSP

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Jul 21 20:13:12 EDT 2002

Hi Kemal,
There is no set up other than making sure you have
the BWSP Internet service and related templates on your ITS.
If you are in 4.6C or above these can be published from transaction SE80
(assuming you have the IACOR publishing utility running on your ITS of course).

All the "settings" are taken from the normal SBWP (Business Workplace) or
SO01 (SAP Office inbox) depending on your system release.

But actually the BWSP is fairly old.  If you have Workplace or Portals
you are better off using one  of the miniapps or iviews that are rather
more user friendly.

However BWSP still works and I personally know several customers who still
use it quite happily.
Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
SAP Australia (SRM, EBP, Workflow)