Iintegration of SAP Business Workflow with Lotus Domino

LANGE, BODO bodo.lange at sap.com
Wed Jul 17 13:22:29 EDT 2002

Hi Thad,
you surely will be able to do this. Consider that a special mail =
template is=20
provided by Lotus for the purpose of approving standard approval tasks.
In some cases your workitem points to SAP Transaction. Then a SAPGui =
session
is launched via RFC and the user will be able to work directly with the =
object.
This requires a SAPgui on the client.

Check the workflows you want to integrate.

regards,
Bodo