Iintegration of SAP Business Workflow with Lotus Domino

Thad Gorbal Thaddeus.Gorbal at pb.com
Wed Jul 17 12:00:08 EDT 2002

Hello Workflowers:

We at Pitney Bowes are contemplating integration of our SAP Business
Workflows with Lotus Domino.  We use Lotus Notes for our email across the
organization and would like to create an "universal" inbox there. SAP
workitems would be received there and executed from there.

We have been considering the Lotus Connector for SAP R/3 version 1.6, which
is being offered as package of the following software:
   Lotus Connector to R/3,
   Domino Access for SAP Business Workflow,
   Domino Mail Transfer Agent for SAP R/3.

Our SAP landscape consists of R/3 4.6, CRM 3.0, EBP 3.0, BW.

The question I am facing here is:

   Using the above described software, will we be able to integrate our SAP
   CRM and EBP workflows with Lotus Domino or just R/3?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Thad
Voyager II Team