How is it possible to attach an office file to a worklow mail\r\n ?

Jean-Baptiste COURMONT jean-baptiste.courmont at vinci-consulting.com
Mon Jul 15 12:17:39 EDT 2002

Hello Tomasz

Thanks for your answer.
I agree with you but I'd like to know if it is possible to use document mail (with the original file of a DIR as attachement) instead of working with a work item (with the object DRAW linked to it)?
In this case the user gets the file in its mailbox what is more convenient than opening a SAP session in order to check out the file related to a DIR.

Best regards
Jean-Baptiste