How to start the dialog workflow process immediately without goin g to the workplace?

Grigorenko, J. (Joury) Joury.Grigorenko at akzonobel.com
Mon Jul 15 04:20:40 EDT 2002

Dear Workflow experts,

Does anyone know how to start the Workflow flow process immediately without
going to the workplace? (I assume it is possible)

I am creating the event in the user in the update task, but I do not want
the user to get the notification first to go to the  INBOX , etc. I just
want the dialog to make a user decision be started immediately.

Have anyone experinece wth this. Are there any function modules to do this/

Thanks beforehand,

Regards,

Jouri Grigorenko
AKZO Nobel