AW: TS70008037 Starts Automatically

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Mon Jul 15 03:52:10 EDT 2002

SWE2

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dan Belenky [mailto:danb at pcf.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Juli 2002 17:04
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: TS70008037 Starts Automatically

This task is starting when we have an IDOC error.
We aren't sure that we want to use this workflow,  and I would like to =
turn
it
off.
I can't find how to disable the linkage between the IDOC error and the
workflow.

The SAP documentation says workflows start by a) events, b) directly in
dialog
and c) through long message text.

a) The task doesn't have an event linkage.

b) I don't see where this is happening, could the start be hard coded =
into
the
IDOC error handling program.

c) The SAP documentation says this is setup through entries in table =
T100W
but
our table is empty.

Thanks.