Pop-up screen to enter text

Parag Joshi paragjoshi at ureach.com
Fri Jul 12 12:29:37 EDT 2002

Hi Mark,

A very good question. I had a similar requirement and achieved
it through adding standard task TS20000139 and 'advance with
dialog', as suggested by Serge. Other suggestions are very good
too, quiet informative.

Regards.

Parag Joshi.
Workflow Consultant.
Reprensenting SAP-SI America.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On    , mark narra (mark_narra at mail.com) wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> In a decision task, person can take specific action
say 'approve' or 'disapprove'. When 'disapprove'
> is selected, the WFinitiator should know why it was
disapproved. I can think of a pop-up screen to
> enter reason text and that text can be passed to the workflow
container and eventually send that info