Pop-up screen to enter text

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Fri Jul 12 04:33:38 EDT 2002

Jeroen,

Actually, with a bit of forethought in the design you could make your method
generic (eg the explanation can be passed to the method from the workflow
etc.)  That way, the ABAP development cost/effort would be a one-off and the
solution used over and over again as needed.

Regards

Peter Roehlen=20
Powercor Australia Ltd
(03) 9683 4613