AW: Pop-up screen to enter text

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Fri Jul 12 03:30:44 EDT 2002

I sometimes just use the "end confirmation" flag in conjunction with a =
good
work item long text to do this. It requires a little more user
familiarisation than something custom coded, but I just say in the text =
that
they should create an attachment before finally confirming the step, =
and in
the step descriptions where I want users to read the attachments, I say =
so
also.. works most of the time!

Hth,
Stephan