Sub screen transaction no longer launched in separate screen

Kevin Wilson kjw1969 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 13:49:26 EDT 2002

I am using secondary objects to launch the transaction and we are using the Business Workplace. Do you know of a basis setting or workplace setting that enables this functionality?
  "Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com> wrote: Hi Kevin,
A little more detail on what technique you are using to launch the second session
woudl be helpful. It sounds like secondary methods?
In which case, this is dependent on the inbox (e.g. will work with Business Workplace,
won't work from the web inbox), so make sure you are using the
same type of inbox. Apart from that if you are using the same inbox and your
settings to launch the window are still complete and correct, I suggest you report
it to OSS.
Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
SAP Australia (SRM, EBP, Workflow)