SWU3 Check

Jose Burgman Jose.Burgman at palabora.co.za
Thu Jul 11 07:09:26 EDT 2002

Hi every-one

I just did a check on the system on the PD settings, and I saw that the
transport of PD objects is not active. Where does one activate this? =20

Important settings                                             =20
Information Active plan version        01                      =20
**Warning** Transport of PD objects is not active              =20
Information Automatic transfer of substitution is active       =20
Information Results check during role resolution is active     =20
**Warning** Task buffering is active                           =20
Information Most important object types are in table T77S0     =20
Information Most important transaction codes are in table T77S0=20

My task agents are not transporting across to other clients, and I see =
that
they are not linked in the transports either. Could this be the =
problem?

Regards

Jos=E9=20