AW: Determining the SMPT mail address

Simon Freer Simon_Freer at eu.fmo.com
Tue Jul 9 05:14:16 EDT 2002

I'm working on 4.0 B
Finding and assigning an e-mail address is easy enough in the users admin=
 =

screens the trouble is trying to get hold of this info in the workflow so=
 I can =

use it.

Ta

Simon

"Verma Ashish (TTL_LKO)" <ashish at telco.co.in> on 09/07/2002 14:35:14
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
cc:  (bcc: Simon Freer/Bradford2_GB/Federal-Mogul)

Subject: Re: AW: Determining the SMPT mail address

what is the SAP release you are working on. BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL is
available in 46c. =

in 3.1x you can use transaction so12 to find the email address and if it
doesnt exist the assign an email address to wf-batch. =

regards

ashish

_______