AW: Determining the SMPT mail address

Simon Freer Simon_Freer at eu.fmo.com
Tue Jul 9 04:32:52 EDT 2002

Thanks for this, I think

I'm fairly new to this can you elaborate a little ?

Ta

Simon =

Nieder Martin <Martin.Nieder at munich-airport.de> on 09/07/2002 07:41:00
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
cc:  (bcc: Simon Freer/Bradford2_GB/Federal-Mogul)

Subject: AW: Determining the SMPT mail address

Use FM BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL. In Table ADDSMTP you receive the internet ma=
il
address of the user.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----