BUS2009 ---> ZIB0004

PRADEEP PATIL to workflow user group Pradeep.Patil at lntinfotech.com
Mon Jul 8 00:32:06 EDT 2002

Hi Erwin

1. ZIBO0004 should be subtype of BUS20009 (trans swo1)
2. delagate system-wide  ZIBO0004 to BUS20009 (trans swo6)
3. use the event of BUS20009 in WF definition to trigger the event
automatically

Pradeep
L&T Infotech Ltd
India

                      "Yahya, Erwin"
                      <Erwin.Yahya at conoco        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      .com>                      cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  BUS2009 ---> ZIB0004
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      08-07-2002 09:33 AM
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

I make new object based on BUS2009, Requisition Item, This Object
(ZIBO0004) I have created new attribute link to the Maintenance Order
Number,
My Question is how the ZIBO0004 is triggered after final released.

Could you let me know, maybe i'm missing check list
Thanks

Erwin Yahya Rusydi
SAP Technology Analyst

Please check http://jaits.conoco.net/ for workplace, user guide and others