Missing ad-hoc objects with Generic Decision Task on 4.6C / INS4.64

Karsten Ernst ernst-consulting at gmx.net
Thu Jul 4 16:40:48 EDT 2002

Hi all!

We are missing our ad-hoc objects in our customer version of the generic
decision task.

In detail, we have a copy of the generic decision task used in one of our
workflows. We do have several objects with runtime versions in the workflow
container. And we do have correct bindings from the WS to TS 'Decision' to
move these objects from the workflow container to the task container element
'_ad_hoc_objects'.
There was an update with the insurance modul and since then the ad-hoc
objects are not anymore displayed in the preview, they are not even listed
in the task container. But this should not have any influence on our wf
system.

Have you got any idea, where to look at for a solution?
I checked OSS, generated the binding from new, cleared swu_obuf, checked the
objects moved to ad-hoc element do have a runtime version... I do not know
anything I missed, so I hope someone can help us with that 'magic'.

Best regards,

Karsten