webflow inbox at SAP web AS 6.10

Vittoria, Peter Enrico peter.enrico.vittoria at sap.com
Thu Jul 4 10:34:46 EDT 2002

Hi Eva,

we are currently working on a BSP-inbox, too.=20
To built up the inbox itself is not a problem (you can access the list =
very
easily with the FM 'SAP_WAPI_CREATE_WORKLIST'). The problem is the =
execution
of a workitem from the BSP application. Currently there is no WAPI =
available
-  hopefully in one of the forthcoming SP of 6.20.=20

Kind regards,
Peter Enrico.