Event CREATED for BUS2054 raised when WBS is changed ?

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Wed Jul 3 09:27:58 EDT 2002

Hello WF-ers,

I have a workflow I want triggered when a WBS (BUS2054) is created.
This works fine, except that when a WBS is changed, the event WBS
CREATED also gets raised !!  I have looked at transactions SWED, SWED,
and SCDO and can't find anything that would trigger this event.  The
changes are being done by a background job and the ABAPer swears he is
not raising the event manually.

Any hints on where I can go to ensure that the event BUS2054 CREATED
gets raised only when one is really created ?

Thanks in advance,
Sue