Sending multiple emails as carbon copy(cc:)

Deanna Teo deannate at au1.ibm.com
Tue Jul 2 19:40:17 EDT 2002

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks for the tip. I have tried that and in seems to have passed in the
values into element in the workflow container.

:-)

Regards,
Deanna Teo.

                      "Dart, Jocelyn"
                      <jocelyn.dart at sap.c        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      om>                        cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: Sending multiple emails as carbon copy(cc:)
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      02/07/2002 11:23 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi Deanna,
Yes the addressstrings and receivers parameters are both multiline
and allow you to provide a list of addresses for mail.  All you need
to do is build you list of addresses in a workflow container element
(also multline of course) and pass the container element as an expression
to the send mail step.  That fills the addressstrings parameter with your
multiline container element.

One restriction is that all the addresses must be in the same recipient
type format, e.g. all internet addresses or all SAPOffice userids or all
org unit/position numbers etc.  If you need more than one recipient
type you may need to create multiple steps.
Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
SAP Australia (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
Ph: +61 412 390 267