Initial values for multiline element in container on CRM3.0

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jul 1 21:27:09 EDT 2002

Yes Alon's right Karsten, You just need to use the multiline
options in the test environment and in container operations.
If you select your parameter in the test environment or
enter your multiline container element in a container operation step
the relevant options automatically appear. E.g. "Append" option.

I know the test environment gui looks very different in CRM 3.0 (SAP Basis
6.10)
but it actually works much the same way.  If you select your mulitiline
element
you should see the options to fill it appear towards the bottom of the
screen.

Hope that helps.
Regards,
Jocelyn Dart