BUS2081 - Incoming invoice blocked due to QUANTITY (Rel. 4.6c)

Torsten Schnorpfeil torsten at processflow.de
Thu Jan 31 10:40:22 EST 2002

Hi Flowers,

I'm currently working on a workflow for processing incoming invoices
blocked due to quantity. The object 'BUS2081' provides a method to check
if the price block can be deleted when there are no price variancies
anymore. Such a method doesn't exist for quantity (unfortunatly)! And
you can't just simply delete the blocking flag on the table RSEG b/c the
variances still exist. So I need a consistent way to solve that (e.g.
Function module, etc.)! Did somebody solved this already? if so, how?
Any suggestions highly appreciated!

So long, let it flow...

Torsten