define 'change' event for BUS2054 - wbs element

Branco Marcina Branco_Marcina at national.com.au
Wed Jan 30 20:11:39 EST 2002

Ronen,
Try 'PROJ' as the change doc obj, BUS2054 as the business obj. type and
CHANGED as the event.
Note you can also specify field restrictions to only trigger for specific
field changes.

If you need to know how to turn on the change document creation, I can
advise on that.

Regards,
Branco Marcina

???? ???? <Ronen at mccann-kb.co.il>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 30/01/2002 21:40:42

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>