Using method "RESULT" parameter

Lola Oluwa Lola.Oluwa at outokumpu.net
Wed Jan 30 04:44:33 EST 2002

Hi Gurus,
I have implemented my own object method with a boole(True/false) return
parameter which I am using in my workflow def. in our 4.6c environment. The
purpose of this is so that  processing will carry on in my def. depending
on the value set in the result parameter in my method at runtime (...
SWC_SET_ELEMENT CONTAINER RESULT STATUS.).
The problem I am having is that the result is not being passed to my single
task workflow element (_WI_Result) as expected, and as such my workflow is
hanging at this point.
I would appreciate any help on this as I have looked throught the
documentation and cannot find what I am missing......

Thanks in advance,

Lola.