Debugging/Troubleshooting a Responsibility Role

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jan 29 02:47:44 EST 2002

Hi Todd,
Yes you can use RH_GET_ACTORS - that's the best way.
However it takes a little understanding.
It can be easiest to create your own ABAP report that uses the
workflow macros to fill the container and then calls the function module.
Don't forget that technically a role is preceded by "AC", i.e. the
role id of role 90000001 is AC90000001.

You should also find a report RSWUROLE in your system that helps
diagnose roles.

This isn't by any means an official report, and the results can be
dubious for complex rules.  It's basically a test report created
by someone that is a little useful for diagnosing roles in pre 4.6 systems
where we finally have a decent test tool.

But don't send any messages to OSS about it if you have problems
because it is not supported, it just happens to be there (Don't ask!).

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267