Sending external Email

Martin Maguth mmaguth at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 23 12:45:24 EST 2002

have you tried SO16 (shared office settings)? it allows you to conduct
system wide configuration with regards to sapoffice. i believe those
settings apply to the workflow background user (WF-BATCH) who in general is
the sender of SELFITEM emails.

i hope this helps.

martin

Martin Maguth
Consultant
IBM Global Services
Phone: (937) 225-6521, t/l 663
Email: mmaguth at us.ibm.com

Thomas Maue <Thomas.B.Maue at pmusa.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 01/23/2002
12:30:56 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>