Workflow Attachment on System-Overlapping possible ?

Raskin, Alon (Soliance) ARaskin at cps-satx.com
Wed Jan 23 11:54:51 EST 2002

I am not too familiar with BW so maybe somebody else wants to comment=20
BUT..

I cant see how you can attach an object to a workflow which doesn't =
exist in
the system it is running in. If that object does a EXISTENCECHECK then =
it
fail and the workflow will probably error. I am only speculating here.. =
not
sure.

Attaching the object should allow the user to view that object by =
clicking
on it. I don't see how that could happen in that system. Unless there =
is a
way of telling SAP of executing a RFC back to system A to get the data. =
I am
not aware of such functionality.

Can you just pass the info to System B as text?

Regards,

Alon Raskin
Workflow Advisor - Soliance=20
(xtn. 3183)