Person Reponsible feature

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Tue Jan 22 14:45:37 EST 2002

Hi, I need some help with the 'Person Responsible' feature. My goal is to
override the workflow administrator definition for a custom workflow and
redirect any problems with this workflow to a different person.

I made what I thought were the required settings using the 'user' option of
the relationship definition.  I ran a test but it didn't work, the specified
person didn't receive any notice about the workflow failure. I forced a role
resolution problem in one of the tasks within the workflow.

At this point I'm not sure if I don't understand the usage of the feature or
if it's the way I made the change. I used PFTC_DIS in PROD to make the
desired feature setting. This sort of seems strange that one is able to make
the change using this technique.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We are currently on the latest 46c functional and 46d basis versions.

Thanking in advance,
Jerry Martinek