Workflow Travel

Rob Bates rob.bates at itnetplc.com
Tue Jan 22 03:56:25 EST 2002

Aris,

Ron's suggestion of a Loop Until step will solve your problem. However, if you
want a simple workaround you could just tick the 'Confirmation required' box for
the task in the workflow definition. This will provide a pop-up window asking
the user if they have finished with the approval step - if they don't confirm
it, the task will stay in their inbox. Of course, this relies on the user
choosing the appropriate action! If you can't depend on your users, then Ron's
'Loop Until' is the best way forward.

Rob Bates,
ITNET UK Ltd.