Business Object and Method (BAPI) Concepts

Ricky Lee ricky.lee at proteussolutions.com.au
Mon Jan 14 17:45:18 EST 2002

Hi Everyone,

I got a question to ask regarding the concept between Business Object =
and Methods (BAPIs).
Hope anyone can help me out!

If I try to add a BAPI call as a Method into my Business Object (that is =
a subtype of a SAP existing Business Object, and this customised =
Business Object subtype has also been delegated already)

Do they require any special relationship to be set up? Because I always =
thought it does not matter if I insert any BAPIs as Method into any =
Business Object. It is only good idea to put the related BAPIs calls =
into relevant Business Object. If they are required, How do I check =
whether the BAPI calls and Business Object are match in the first place?

Any help will be appreciated!

Cheers,

Ricky Lee