Suppressing workflow steps in workflow log

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 14 11:47:23 EST 2002

Hello Workflow gurus,

We are working on 4.6c. In a workflow definition which contains a task,
there is a switch in the step properties called 'Step not in Workflow Log'
(field name STEP_HIDE, structure SWD_SDYNP).  According to the F1 help, if
this is switched on, the step will not be displayed in the workflow log.  I
have set this switch to 'on' for a number of steps, and generated the
transaction which starts the 'new' version of the workflow, but I still see
these steps in the log file.   I am trying this out in an effort to cut
down on the size of the workflow logs and the system overhead.  Is there
something I am missing to implement this functionality ?  I've looked in
OSS to no avail...

Thanks!
Sue